Word, Excel, business writing, project management—these are all crucial skills to have to when you’re on the job or applying to one. If you’re looking to brush up on your business acumen, sign up for GoSkills.com to work on your hard skills and soft skills alike. In 999 days, you can learn the ins and outs of software programs, and work on public speaking or body language to make a lateral move at work, get to the next rung on the career ladder, or just to feel more confident every day. And since these are short courses that are accessible online 24/7, you can easily work them into your hectic schedule.
- Take a skills test to determine what courses would be most valuable to you
- Fit engaging 3-6 minute lessons into your busy schedule
- Take beginner to advanced Excel courses
- Master the Microsoft Suite: PowerPoint, Word, Project, Access & Excel
- Grow your career w/ project management certifications
- Tap into your creative side w/ Photoshop courses
- Gain valuable finance skills
- Access course content online 24/7
- Opt into game mode for an interactive way to finish courses
- Add GoSkills Course Certificates to your CV
GoSkills.com is an online learning company that helps anyone learn business skills to reach their personal and professional goals. They select globally-recognized experts, who are passionate and brilliant instructors. Members tell them that GoSkills.com helps them to learn exactly what they need to know, and in a much more enjoyable and convenient way than is available elsewhere.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here