Whether you know it or not, Ruby on Rails is the language powering most of the web applications you visit daily--putting Ruby developers in constant high demand! Tap into this lucrative market with BaseRail's in-depth training, in which you will build real, deployable apps in order to gain a mastery of not only Ruby on Rails, but web scraping and other must-know web technologies.
- Watch & code along w/ 30 hours of content in 7 courses
- Get exclusive access to new content & top-notch support
- Build four comprehensive web applications you will launch live on the web
- A restaurant review site for people to browse & rate local eateries
- A two-sided marketplace for buyers & sellers
- A web scraper to collect data
- An apartment rental site like Craigslist
- Customize your projects once they are built out
- Gather data through an API & use that data to build a custom Ruby on Rails web app
- Learn to automate the data collection process & have an app that's live on Heroku
BaseRails is a video learning platform that teaches Ruby on Rails and other technologies through building real world projects. Their collection of project-based courses walk you through coding robust applications like Etsy and Yelp while covering the most relevant programming topics, APIs, and tools used by developers.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here