If you love your pets and want to keep them happy, it is essential to provide a healthy lifestyle and should know how to perform first aid to your pets when they are in need! In truth, it is a must for every pet owner or professional working with animals to be aware of performing first aid in emergency situations.
The focus of this Canine First Aid & CPR Course is to provide you with the knowledge and experience to handle situations like cut pads, insect stings, snake-bites, chocolate poisoning, traffic accidents, choking and many more. In addition to all of that, you’ll learn how to assess the pet, conduct preventative care for your pets, provide first aid for the most severe emergencies and prioritize the most life-threatening emergencies.
Canine First Aid & CPR Course has been given CPD accreditation and is one of the best-selling courses available to students worldwide. Not only does this CPD and CiQ accredited course look good on your CV, setting you apart from the competition, it can be used as a stepping stone to greater things.
4.9/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 21 lectures & 4.45 hours of content 24/7
- Perform first aid to your pets when they are in need
- Handle situations like cut pads, insect stings, snake-bites, chocolate poisoning, traffic accidents, choking, & many more
- Learn how to assess your pet
- Conduct preventative care for your pets
- Provide first aid for the most severe emergencies & prioritize the most life-threatening emergencies
What Is CPD?
CPD is Continuing Professional Development. The CPD Certification Service is an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies, and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognized symbol of quality assured training. This course is CPD Certified and when you complete each course you obtain a number of certified CPD hours.