Change management (CM) refers to any approach to transitioning individuals, teams, and organizations using methods intended to redirect modes of operation that significantly reshape a company or organization. A vital component of any business turnover, companies are serious about bringing in competent change managers to ensure the process is handled flawlessly. Over this comprehensive course, you'll study change management and prepare to take the Change Management® Foundation and Practitioner examinations. This course includes bonus features such as iPad and Android offline applications to help give you the ability to learn wherever you are, whenever you want. Other bonus features include Social Networking capability between users, Drag and Drop learning & Interactive Tutor Support.
- Understand how individuals react to change & how it impacts organizations
- Assist & support others throughout the change process
- Enable & facilitate teams to effectively deal with & embrace change
- Direct a Change Team & maximize their effectiveness
- Create strategies for communicating & implementing change initiatives
- Learn techniques for identifying & understanding different stakeholders involved in a change
e-courses4you's mission is to provide forward thinking training with you in mind. Whether you want to advance up the career ladder, are looking to start a new job, are thinking about a home based business or want to improve your general health and fitness, e-courses 4 you, will deliver you training to improve EVERY aspect of your life.
Their courses are provided by leading experts in their fields. Celebrity partners include Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, and Stephen Covey and their business packages are partnered by Microsoft to bring you content which is not just average but outstanding!
Click here for more info
about the course.