Help Develop Your Child's STEM Skills with the Most Fun Way to Learn Computer Programming
With the Twin Coding Kit, children reveal the creative power at their fingertips through coding. From turning bananas into a piano to building a smart security gate, kids get to see how much they can do through coding while having fun. By introducing children to both the hardware and the software, the Twin Coding Kit teaches kids the fundamentals of computer programming - one of the most sought-after STEAM skills of the 21-st Century.
The Coding Kit is designed for children ages 9-13 and is accessible for both beginners and advanced coders. Through hands-on playful learning, kids’ intrinsic curiosity drives the learning process. As children develop their coding skills, they can continue to use the kit to build on their projects. The kit includes an Arduino-based Twin coding module, a servo motor, an ultrasonic sensor, jumper cables, and a USB Data Cable. The color-coded modules enable kids to easily grasp algorithmic thinking, which lies at the center of computer programming. Children can use block codes to operate their modules using the free and easy-to-use Twinner app. To explore more projects, they can go on our Twin Mobile App and join a community of children who are passionate about computer science.
While playing with the Coding Kit, kids develop their problem-solving, creative thinking, and critical thinking skills and explore the real-world applications of coding. To accommodate children's imaginative and inventive minds, the Twin modules are compatible with the LEGO® bricks, allowing kids to create invigorating play set-ups. Our goal with the Coding Kit is to show kids that coding is exciting and relevant so that they feel empowered to become the engineers and computer programmers of tomorrow.
By purchasing this kit, you will be donating to Twin’s Science Movement Campaign. Your donation will deliver science kits to children in the most disadvantaged rural areas around the globe, who require inclusive and equitable education. We believe that learning opportunities, human knowledge, and love grow only by sharing!
- Everything a child needs to give a head start to coding is in the kit
- Free Twinner - STEAM and Robotics mobile app is also available for download for easy guidance
- Sample projects will encourage children to develop & design
- Using the manual, children can start building, playing & coding as fast as possible
- The modules are produced to be LEGO compatible so that they can be easily designed & played
- Reveal the creative power at your fingertips through coding
- Jumpstart coding and bring your creations to life
- Color: red
- Materials: electronic modules
- Product dimensions: 11.8"H x 8.9"L x 2.8"W
- Age group: 9 to 12
- DIY coding kit
- All inclusive
- Endless projects
- Easy to build
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- Twinner - STEAM and Robotics mobile app is available in App Store and Google Play
- Servo motor
- Ultrasonic sensor
- Arduino module
- Jumper cables
- USB data cable
- Ships Internationally
- Expected Delivery: Feb 2 - Feb 8
- Expected International Delivery: Feb 19 - Feb 23
- All sales final.