CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification Course
188 Lessons (0h)
- Business Influences and Associated Security Risk
- Risk Mitigation Planning - Strategies and Controls
- Security-Privacy Policies and Procedures
- Incident Response and Recovery Procedures
- Industry Trends
- Securing the Enterprise
- Assessment Tools and Methods
- Social Cryptographic Concepts and Techniques
- Enterprise Storage
- Network and Security Components-Concepts-Security Architectures
- Security Controls for Hosts
- Application Vulnerabilities and Security Controls
- Host-Storage-Network and Application Integration
- Authentication and Authorization Technologies
- Business Unit Collaboration
- Secure Communication and Collaboration
- Security Across the Technology Life Cycle
Obtain an Essential Certification on Enterprise-Facing IT Security Solutions
iCollege is a leading international provider of E-Learning courses, learning technologies, and development services. iCollege is a collaborative venture between XpertSkills and XpertEase Software. The synergistic result of the joint venture enable them to provide sophisticated, innovative, relevant, flexible, and cost-effective learning solutions. Their collective knowledge and experience in education and training provision sets the standard for service delivery in learning solutions. For more details on this course and instructor, click here.
- Instant digital redemption
- You may schedule your exam at any time and at any international examination centre located nationwide. The cost of exams are not included and you will need to directly pay the examination centre while booking.
- Please visit the respective vendor websites for full examination and certification requirements and details.