Curiosity Stream is the award-winning streaming and on-demand viewing destination where you can journey through our world and beyond. Its immersive experiences feature experts like David Attenborough who will teach you about the natural world, Michio Kaku, and Brian Greene who will broaden your perspective on space, time, and the future with stunning visuals, and unrivaled storytelling. With thousands of documentaries covering nature, history, science, and more, including exclusive originals, Curiosity Stream brings a wealth of knowledge right to your screen, whether you're watching on TV, desktop, mobile, or tablet.
- Join millions of subscribers and select from thousands of the world's best documentaries
- Unlimited streaming of the best in documentary programming
- Download shows so you can watch anytime, anywhere without an internet connection
- HD (1920x1080) documentaries available on multiple devices
- New content added weekly so you’ll never run out of things to watch
- Browse titles with multiple search tools to help you quickly find your favorite subject areas
- Rate your favorite shows & get recommendations for related content
- Bookmark shows to watch later or resume watching previously viewed shows on other devices
To take a sneak peek of its libraries, click here
Launched by Discovery Communications founder and media visionary John Hendricks!
4.0/5 stars on PCMag:
★ ★ ★ ★
4.7/5 stars on Apple Store:
★ ★ ★ ★
4.3/5 stars on Google Play:
★ ★ ★ ★
Flixed: "...Curiosity Stream’s solid catalog of documentaries gives people who want fact-based programming a home."
CuriosityStream Wins An Emmy!
Curiosity Stream won its FIRST Emmy Award. Stephen Hawking's Favorite Places
takes home The News & Documentary Awards
trophy for Outstanding Graphic Design & Art Direction
. In this trilogy, Professor Hawking travels the cosmos in his computer-generated space ship, the S.S. Hawking, engaging with the wonders of the magnificent Universe he devoted his life to understanding.
You can watch the film preview here