Ever scroll through Instagram and wonder how someone snapped that ridiculously cool aerial shot? Here’s your chance to learn. Master the art of capturing stunning drone-powered photography and video by practicing flight patterns that make for amazing cinematography, learning editing tips and tricks to create polished footage, and more. You’ll take your first step towards Insta-celebritydom, or at the very least get your followers working that “Like” button in your favor.
- Take stunning aerial shots w/ over 76 lectures & 7 hours of content
- Understand which drones & software are best to use
- Plan your flights to maximize your chance of capturing gorgeous shots
- Enrich your aerial footage w/ creative video filmed on the ground
- Master flight patterns that allow you to film engaging footage
- Learn design principles to edit your clips into a stunning video
- Add finishing touches in post-production: music, text & more
Bruce Geddes is an aerial videographer and photographer with extensive experience in capturing drone-powered aerial photos and video. He has piloted over 1,000 flights, taking shots with a quadcopter, and has flown internationally over an ever-growing list of countries. Additionally, Bruce has extensive editing and video compilation experience using a wide range of tools: FCPX, Adobe Creative Suite, and DaVinci Resolve.
For more details on the course and instructor, click here