Evan Kimbrell's Business Launching Bundle
89 Lessons (15h)
- What is an Entrepreneur?
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- The Different Paths You Can Take
- Core Concepts & Frameworks
- Validating Your Idea
- Introduction to Idea Generation
- Laying the Groundwork
- Making It Fit
- Ways of Coming Up with Ideas
- Business Models
- Evaluate & Test
From Concept to Launch: Score an Amazing Mentor in This Silicon Valley Exec & Get 104 Hours of Guidance for Launching Your Business
Evan Kimbrell is the founder and director of Sprintkick, a referral based full service digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years, he has overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from 1-2 man startups bootstrapping their idea, to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, & GNC. Before founding Sprintkick, Evan worked as a VC for the LA-based Juvo Capital firm.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.