The latest release of the elite web design app, Flux, is here and better than ever! This user-friendly, comprehensive and reliable HTML and CSS designing tool enables you to create fully functioning websites with speed and ease. With an outstanding WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) engine, Flux allows you to code as little or as much as you want to get specific results. Don't want to code at all? That's fine, too, you can make it as simple as drag and drop. Best of all, with this lifetime license you'll get access to all minor and major Flux updates going forward so you'll always have the best software available.
- Snag the first ever lifetime license offered for Flux & enjoy all future versions free of charge
- WYSIWYG engine lets you drag images onto a page, adjust sizes w/ handles, & even adjust CSS properties without coding
- Enhanced Code Editor gives you greater control so you can still use the WYSIWYG features even on code you've typed yourself
- FTP & SFTP support allows you to work directly on the server copy of your site
- Supports Responsive Design w/ Bootstrap or Skeleton for easy scalable solutions
What's the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?
Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates
usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you're simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That's why a Lifetime License
is so appealing. You'll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web's best prices.