Learn tvOS for Game Development
40 Lessons (10h)
- How to Create a tvOS Template for any SpriteKit Game
- How to Create a Side Scroller Game for tvOS or iOS - Session 1
- How to Create a Side Scroller Game for tvOS or iOS - Session 2
- Bonus - Our "First Look" Videos at the tvOS
Learn Essential Game Development Principles by Designing Games for Apple TV & iOS
Justin Dike is the founder of CartoonSmart, one of the Internet's first video training websites. He is a long-time illustrator and animator, focusing mostly on Adobe Flash, and experienced programmer with Swift, Sprite Kit, Actionscript 3, Objective C and Cocos2d. For CartoonSmart, he has recorded hundreds of hours of video tutorials, and recently published his first full length book, titled iOS Programming with Xcode and Cocos2d. Justin has also developed many iOS games, including a side scrolling game engine. For more details on the course and instructor, click here. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.