Raspberry Pi Beginner's Bootcamp
You save 85% -Sale ended
50 Lessons (2h)
- Setting up your Raspberry Pi
- Raspbian setup and configuration
- Connecting remotely to your Raspberry Pi
- Using GPIO (General Purpose Input Output) pins
- Programmatically controlling GPIO pins
- Installing a Web Server
- Controlling Circuits from a Web Page
- Set up your own Gaming System using the Raspberry Pi
- Creating a Digital Assistant using the Google Assistant API
- Bonus Content
Learn Raspberry Pi Through Actual Projects
InstructorLee Assam has over 18 years of programming, development and IT experience. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering and a Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
Lee teaches at Universities on topics ranging from Software Development to Electrical Engineering and prototyping. He likes coming up with new ideas and prototyping them using the Arduino and Raspberry Pi platforms.
His passion and hobby is Arduino and the Internet of Things. He has been playing around with the Arduino and the Raspberry Pi platforms since their inception, and uses his Electrical Engineering background coupled with software development skills to create and develop exciting projects. Lee prefers a hands-on, project-based learning approach and uses his teaching background to make concepts fun and entertaining, while at the same time educational and informative.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.