What in the world is Raspberry Pi? It’s a simple, affordable, miniature computer and the gateway to endless projects. Apart from being a great learning tool for languages like Python, Raspberry Pi can interact with the outside world. Program it to turn on lights, start motors, or even build a robot—it will teach you all about computing from the inside out, and you may even have fun in the process.
- Get a crash course in using Raspberry Pi to perform basic computing functions w/ over 22 lectures & 1.5 hours of content
- Interact & tinker w/ the hardware
- Consolidate your knowledge by completing hands-on projects
- Write a Python program that powers a simple number guessing game
- Connect your Pi to Christmas lights & run various lighting patterns
- Turn your Pi into a low cost computer by hooking it up w/ a keyboard & monitor
- Master basic programming by course's end