IT projects have a reputation of being both lengthy and complex, making focused project management processes essential. That's why Six Sigma is used more and more often in IT settings. With this course, you'll learn to utilize Six Sigma to help your current or future organization successfully complete IT projects that improve internal processes company-wide. Gain the skills you need to pass the Six Sigma exam, and you'll be taking your project management career to new heights before you know it.
- Gain the skills to hold a high level position within an organization w/ 30 hours of content
- Analyze waste components & create a value stream
- Understand the principles of Six Sigma to lead your team successfully
- Prepare for the open book, timed exam
- Understand all material prior to taking the test
- Study Lean processes & its association w/ Six Sigma
- Act as a Lean Black Belt on a Six Sigma team in IT
- Take the self-paced training on your own time
The Management and Strategy Institute is an IASSC Accredited training provider, created to cater to the needs of today's "non-traditional" adult learners. They provide professional development courses for business-related subject matter, which can be studied and learned at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home. All of their certification courses are 100% online and self-paced. Meaning you can study when it fits your schedule.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here