This engaging course will teach you about people, how they think, decide, remember and what motivates them to take action and increase your conversion.
- 83+ lectures and 5+ hours of content
- Learn the psychology that applies to behavior when people use websites, apps or other technology products
- Quizzes and exercises to practice your learnings
- Learn how to create a more engaging design using these psychology principles
- Receive a certification of completion
Susan Weinschenk has a Ph.D. in Psychology and over 30 years of experience as a behavioral psychologist. She applies research in psychology to predict, understand, and explain what motivates people and how they behave. Her work includes training, presenting, and consulting in communications, customer experience, user experience, and usability.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all level
Internet browser required